Saturday, 5 May 2012

Get To Know Me & Liebster Award


Hi all, how’s your weekend? I am working on my thesis :| I’ve to find sources and reference books. Btw, thank you very much to http://starvogue84.blogspot.com/  . She awarded me in "Get To Know Me & Liebster Award"


You should visit her, she’s a star :) This is a great way to promote and know each other.  Check this out:

The rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you as well as answering the 11 questions you have set for the people you will tag to answer
3. Choose 5 people and link back to the tag (It was originally 11, but I thought I would choose five and then tag all who I haven't mentioned but would like to do this)
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. There can be no tag backs and all tags have to be legitimate

11 facts about me
1.      My name is Annisa Mulia. Annisa means “Woman” in Arabic, and Mulia means “Great”.
2.      I live in Aceh. Aceh is an Islamic province in Indonesia
3.      I love my family and friends so much.
4.      I am a sanguinis dominant with Choleric and phlegmatic character. B blood type extravert girl. :D
5.      A big fan of 2 Korean groups; SHINee and Super Junior.
6.      I love looking at the mirror then smile :p Whenever I see mirror, I will pose
7.      I can spend about an hour every morning to find out what I want to wear to go to campus. One of the reasons I am late often :| Now, I prepare it before I sleep
8.      Dreaming to be a professional best seller writer
9.      Have a big passion to travel around the world.
10.  I love rain :)
11.  In love with princesses and fairy tale stuff.


Star’s question to me:

1.      How long have you blogging for?
I’ve been blogging since last year at this http://randomnisa.wordpress.com/ . That is my writing blog. Then I decide to create another to post my outfit here.
2.      Where would you like to see your blog in the near future?
I would like to be the blog that girls immediately remember when they want to find inspiration for fashion and photography pose.
3.      What are your hobbies?
Writing, reading, listening music, socializing, Mixing & matching outfit.
4.      What are your outfit staples
Skinny jeans, loose shirt / baby doll dress, long necklace, and wedges
5.      What are your go to everyday beauty products
Spotless day cream, cake powder, black eyeliner, mascara, and peach moisturizing lipstick
6.      Who is your style icon
I love Korean and Japan fashion :D
7.      Which star has the worst style
I can’t remember any, I always believe that “When somebody confident on their style, it must be their best”
8.      What beauty product/s are you dying to get your hands on
Until now, I don’t have any :D
9.      What your favorite eyeshadow primer
I don’t use eyeshadow :D
10.  Favorite song at the moment
I love all kind of music, particularly, I am a fan of Korean-pop
11.  Favorite eyeshadow colors?
Since I don’t know how to apply eyeshadow, I don’t know too :)

My questions to you
1.      Where is the most fashionable city located?
Tokyo :D
2.      According to number 1, why?
They are fantastic and unpredictable. I always want to be part of them who are very stylish at street.
3.      What country/s that you are very passionate to visit?
European countries
4.      What are your biggest dreams?
Being a writer, having an organization to help students with learning disorder, and having boutique
5.      What word can describe your style?
Sweet
6.      What fashion item/s do you want to have right now, but you feel like having no enough money?
Pink glitter pump shoes, Yellow high heels, high heel sneakers, and a green bag.
7.      How long you take to finish you dressing time?
About an hour for total dressing, but I need only about 15 minutes for casual look.
8.      What do you do while dressing?
Listening to music
9.      Who are your favorite designers?
My mom, my grandma, and my aunts.
10.  Which Disney characters inspire you?
All of their princesses. I wish I have a wedding dress like Cinderella
11.  What is your favorite season?
Indonesia is a tropic country, we only have 2 seasons. I prefer rain :D

I tag the following blog whose followers are under 100 :) Congrats girls 

Go check their blog, they are very creative ^^ And thanks again to The star :)

Have a nice weekend, everybody

Xoxo

Annisa Mulia



13 comments:

  1. Great answers! your welcome and congrats!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? You live in Acheh?

    Oh my god, you tahu tak I really wanted to be there one day sampai I decided I akan pergi honeymoon di sana nnt!

    And you know what, the most precious thing about Indonesia is their beautiful language. Pernah I cakap bahasa Indonesia yang sangat cantik and poetic? Even Malaysian also will use some Indonesia's words untuk menggambarkan and mencantikkan sesuatu dalam puisi/sajak etc etc.

    I wanted to know you better and I'll be happy if you feel the same way too.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am an Acehnes, and was born here. Seriously you want to honeymoon in Aceh. Wahh, happy to here that :)

      You can visit my another blog, http://randomnisa.wordpress.com/
      I'm writing there

      Of course I want to be friend with you. Do you have a Twitter account? I am kind of very active there, my account is @NisaCemulia
      We can chat there :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for this :) I'll post about it when I have time. I love rain too :)

    hijabcraze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw, I already followed you sis. My google account "Sittie Norhajjar" is the one that appears here IDK why, I'm only using my iphone to surf this past few days so its limited. I hope its alright w/ u. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      It's alright sis.. I've seen your Google account, and I know it's you
      Xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hi, Annisa! I just want to say to thank you for tagging me about this "get to know me liebster award" :). I really appreciate this tag. I don't really know how this thing work so, just bear with me and I will do my best to answer all your question and I'll post them as soon as I finished them... Take care and again thank you! Xoxo

    Amor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just follow what I wrote:
      At "The rules" part, just copy it to your post
      Then tell your reader you 11 facts

      Then you have to answer "My questions to you" I gave above
      After answering, make your own question, 5 persons you tag will answer.

      Tag 5 bloggers (Whoever you want) that you think they deserve the award from you. Tell them that you tag them :) Then tell me again here :)

      All of those things are in one post.

      Delete
  6. Hey doll,
    What a cool post ☺ You have an awesome blog, loving it’s aesthetic! The overall style is really nice and something I can relate to, we definitely have similar taste and it would be cool if we could follow each other?! I found your blog from a comment you left on another blog and really glad a did, I will be checking back soon.
    I would also like to invite you to my ‘promote your blog’ challenge I have featured on my blog, where us bloggers are helping one another find more followers and readers. It would be great if you could join in: http://new-yorkdoll.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/promote-your-blog-again.html
    If you have facebook, I would be so so so grateful if you liked my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for tagging me annisa, I will do the tag, but on my tumblr. I'll make sure to feature it on my main blog too :)

    You have the sweetest blog, I visited a couple times before, love it :)

    Thanks again,

    Xxx, Shay :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank youuuu for dropping by ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...