Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Back To Campus


 Belle tee
Unbranded skirt
Scarf from Mecca

Nevada shirt
skinny skirt by grandma

Holiday was over weeks ago. But the college just started. Oh, I'll be so busy this term T.T Focus focus and focus, or I'll never graduate from university. About the outfit, I wear skirt quite often to my campus. when I was a fresh year student, I used to hate it. ahahahaha.. Now I'm old (er) and a senior as well. I can see that wearing skirt is more sophisticated, that's favorite quote of some lecturer here :p

Have a nice day, everyone
Xoxo

Annisa Mulia

10 comments:

  1. U look beautiful! Have a great sucsessful year:)


    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfits. Really love your maxi skirts. <3

    x
    www.cherryfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keren banget nis outfitnya ,neneknya jago banget jahit ya ,masih produktif emang umur berapa ya ?,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. rok yang pertama lucu deeehh
    pasti bisa buat loncat-loncat lari-lari :D

    *penggemar lok lebar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful !

    XoXo

    http://meiszaecha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute as always :) love the green and floral combo and the splash of yellow, so refreshing & warm @ the same time. Good luck with the semester

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the skirt!

    http://dindaloysia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm Cute..Fotonya cantik non..

    Hae Non..salam Kenal..jangan lupa mampire keblog aqu ea..qwe tunggu Followback sama Komentarnya !! Salam Persahabatan ea Non !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. urm..
    sangat sweet my sista..
    hehehe

    blogwalking..
    http://nurainishahroni.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank youuuu for dropping by ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...