Friday, 12 October 2012

That Chiffon Thingy






A month not posting. WOW! I’ve been so busy these days. I am on my internship term this semester. Going in the early morning from Monday to Saturday T.T The good news is my professor finally signed my thesis. I’m going to present it in front of examiners and some students this week insyaAllah. It’s not the final exam, just a seminar for the half of my thesis. One more step to graduation day :’)
 Thank you for still reading. 
Xoxo
- Annisa Mulia -

17 comments:

  1. Hi, where have u been:):):) nice post, u look bright and lovely, as always:)
    have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alex
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been so busy with my college, dear.
      I miss seeing and reading your blogs so much..

      Thank you, Alex <3

      Delete
  2. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lucu... unyu nis... u,u

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink! And I love the background ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ieqa..

      Oh, it's the wall in my bedroom :)

      Delete
  4. Keren nis ,suka banget ma pink outernya ,cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makasih, Nour..
      Ah miss you on my blog :')

      Delete
  5. love your blog you are so cute
    i hope to follow each other if you want let me know

    wwwthepurpleballonblogspot.com

    xo
    nourhan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mudah-mudahan sukses ya Nis, biar cepet wisuda ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnn ^^
      *bighug

      Bisa main-main ke Jakarta liat baby donghae deh
      :')

      Delete
  7. thanks for your sweet comment on my blog i followed you back

    www.thepurpleballon.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    nourhan

    ReplyDelete

Thank youuuu for dropping by ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...