Sunday, 16 December 2012

Oh That Ball Skirt

Purple Pump shoes
Skirt by my Aunt Nelly
Bolero by my Aunt Inong





Hello everybody ^^ How's your day. I feel so good lately since my college thingy goes very well.
The combo above made by my two aunts, bolero by Aunt Inong and skirt by Aunt Nelly. It was style I wore for attending a friend's wedding. It's coming the phase of my life to receive lots of wedding invitation; from school friends, colleagues, neighbors, etc. It ends up by questions asking me (and other unmarried friends) about marriage soon. Hahahaha.. Nooooo, I am still 23 :p

Hope you all enjoy your weekend ^^
-Nisa-

18 comments:

  1. cute outfit :). such amazing aunts!you'll get ur turn. in the mean time, just enjoy your single life, finish ur degree,and pursue ur dreams. it's important to find someone that really loves you, cares for you and respects you. so just take your time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mia ~
      I can't stop smiling yet speechless to read your words :')
      Just thinking about married, I'm getting so nervous. Kkkkk

      Delete
  2. cute!! your aunts are so cool :D

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wohooo ,,,,,,,cute outfit love the skirt

    ReplyDelete

  4. Ketika Aziz Azizah Galau

    Aku hanya punya satu hati
    dan itu hanya untukmu.
    Aku hanya punya satu cinta
    dan itu hanya untukmu.
    Aku hanya punya satu kehidupan
    dan itupun hanya untukmu pula..
    Ketika Aziz Azizah Galau
    Waktu yang terus berputar tak kan mampu menghapusnya,
    hingga takdir sekalipun tak kan bisa merubahnya.
    Karena setiap asa yang kurasa,
    telah ku ukir di atas langit,
    dan ku tanam di dalam bumi.
    Agar kau tau
    bahwa cinta ini abadi selamanya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this nice color combination :)

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love ur bolero, btw married think...kita berada di fase yg sama nerima undangan, n bertanya2 kapan gilirankuuu?hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makasiii ^^
      Huhuhhhuu.. Aku juga di fase lagi ditanya-tanya kapan wisuda..
      Hahahahaha

      Delete
  7. Duh duh, naksir roknya euyyyy.. ^O^

    ReplyDelete

Thank youuuu for dropping by ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...