Monday, 3 December 2012

Shocking Pink and Yellow

Unbranded Lace Batwing Top
Unbranded Flowery Pants
Noey Pink Wedges




It's been a while since last November only post. Last month was the busiest term I've ever had in my college life. Huhuhuhu.. so that I couldn't stay on internet often. Alhamdulillah I just finished the internship and got A for it. Yayyy ~ I'll try to keep posting regularly from now on. InshaAllah ~ Hope you are all doing fine.. 
And hello December, you're my favorite month ever ^^

Annisa Mulia

11 comments:

  1. Keren nis suka banget ma top lace nya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color Annisa! very dynamic, young and fun too! Yeah and I love December too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mia :D
      December keeps so many stories ^^

      Delete
  3. gimana cara pake kerudungnya? I am so confused of it hehe

    spoonafternoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itu pake square hijab, say. Dibawa ke belakang semua sisinya, terus satunya ditarik ke atas, add some pin, semua sisi kain jilbab tadi ditarik ke samping. :D Finally I put a headband on it :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, the first step is making the hijab into triangle :D

      Delete

Thank youuuu for dropping by ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...