Wednesday, 16 January 2013

My Amethyst Gown






Anyeong Haseyo ~ That amethyst gown was the outfit I wore for attending a friend's wedding party. It was one of my favorite color, aside from pink and red. If you happen to open my wardrobe, you'll find many clothes with the gradation of red or violet like purple, pink, maroon etc. Umm, I am also a fan of yellow, and blue, and green. Ahahahhaha ~ Let make it short, I love all color :p

My Outfit:
Gown by My Aunt Inong
Vincci Sandals

- Annisa Mulia -

23 comments:

  1. Hahaha... yeah you should've said it in the first place that u love all colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mau dong dipinjemin 1 koleksi bajunya.. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheheh.. For sure, dear.. Hayuuuk ke Aceh :D

      Delete
  3. you are just too cute for words! that plum color looks great on you! looks like a fun wedding! -xo.melody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melody :)
      One of my favorite calor..

      Delete
  4. Udah nebak sih ini pasti tantemu yang jaitin ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihihihih... Dan di post-post selanjutnya juga Insya Allah sama :D

      Delete
  5. waduh kamu comel amat! salam kenal dari malaysia! suka style kamu :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terimakasih, Anis.. Salam kenal juga :)

      Delete
  6. hahahaha...
    kak cem, baju qe lucu.
    besok aku pinjem sehari ya. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely dress! Purple is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank youuuu for dropping by ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...