Sunday, 7 April 2013

The Sacred Kaaba


I’ve never imagined I could be there. Even now I am here, I am still surprised that I have touched by my own hands the Kaaba, which I face five times a day. These feet have stepped on that holy place. Still think that I am not religious enough,  but Allah allowed me to be there. Subhanallah :’) There is no place on earth like that. Which taught me great lesson. Where everywhere you see and hear, there are only people who praise Allah SWT and Prophet Muhammad SAW
 Dan seluruh kesombongan luruh di sana. Hampir semua pikiran tak benar mendapat teguran dan pelajaran. Keajaiban ada dimana-mana di segala sudutnya. Syukur Alhamdulillah saya bisa menjadi salah satu dari sekian hambanya untuk beribadah dan menyaksikan langsung segala hal yang biasanya hanya saya dengar dalam cerita. Terimakasih, ya Allah..
.
           Yes, I was in Saudi Arabia last two weeks for Umrah with my family, just a few days after my comprehensive final exam. Arrived in Indonesia, I catch a cold and fever for some days. Then immediately had to go to campus for finishing research revision and graduation documents. Another excuse for my absence here :’D
Have a nice weekend <3

- Annisa Mulia Razali -

21 comments:

  1. Huaaah Nisa senangnya udah sempet umroh yaa. Semoga nanti bisa Haji juga.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyaaa, Mbak Bebe.. ^^
      Amieeeenn.. Semoga bisa jadi ibu hajjah juga nantinya. Hehehe

      Delete
  2. Wow congrats dear <3 Great blog.. Following you now!

    http://mutiaraeltoago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah selamat ya, semoga bisa cepet2 nyusul umroh ^^
    btw thanks udah mampir dan comment di blog aku :)
    wanna follow each other and be a friends?

    xxo
    girlsweething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makasiih, Nurina..
      With my pleasure, dear :)

      Delete
  4. wah selamat ya, seneng bacanya :D
    semoga bisa cepet2 nyusul umroh ^^
    btw thanks udah mampir dan comment di blog aku :)
    wanna follow each other and be a friends?

    xxo
    girlsweething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah selamat ya, seneng bacanya :D
    semoga bisa cepet2 nyusul umroh ^^
    btw thanks udah mampir dan comment di blog aku :)
    wanna follow each other and be a friends?

    xxo
    girlsweething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ma sha Allaah. May Allaah (swt) accept your umrah.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Assalamu'alaikum wrt sisiter, Alhamdulillah Allah has chosen you to be His guest at such a young age. Tahniah! Semoga Allah swt menerima segala amalan adik. May Allah be with you in all your ventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumsalam :)
      Alhamdulillah.. It's such my greatest experience :')

      Delete
  8. Dear Anisa! Salam! Wow lovely pictures mashallah! I'm so happpy for you! I read your comment on my blog. If You want to follow me on bloglovin you might need to rewrite the name of my blog...I have changed it :D

    http://journeyintomydreamland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam, Sara ^^
      Thank youuuuu :*

      Hehehehhe.. I don't make a new Bloglovin account yet. Forgot the old one password..
      :D

      Delete
  9. selamat >_< semoga aku ama keluarga bisa cepet kesana juga :3

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alhamdulillah, pasti jadi kenangan terindah.

    ReplyDelete

Thank youuuu for dropping by ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...