Wednesday, 4 September 2013

The Patterned Red



 The patterned pants are everywhere these days. To wear them, you need some trick, so you'll not look too much. I am not a person who will put many patterns in an outfit, I am not good nor confident enough to do it. Then what I do is matching them with pattern-less top. If you like to look bold, just play the color ^^
So, do you love wearing pattern pants? Having some ways to wear them? Tell me :D


Unbranded pants and top

Charles & Keith Shoes
Photo: Nudhar Nabila


3 comments:

  1. Salam. You've always been brave with colorsn patterns, dear..
    I only have printed palazzos from the Poplook..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pants!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank youuuu for dropping by ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...