Thursday, 10 April 2014

Bloom In Green


So this is what I’ve promised you in the last post, the outfit detail I wore on my graduation day. And as always, the dress made by my aunt, and the design was by myself. My drawing skill is terrible, so I just told my aunt what I wanted, luckily she’s so genius :)
At first, I wanted this dress to be cut at the front, so the skirt would be shown off, but aunt told me, it’s kinda hard because the fabric was gentle and soft. And my graduation day was coming very soon. Jadi inilah hasilnya :D 


The flower on my head was made by a friend of mine, Andra. Isn’t it beautiful? I feel like a flower-queen for that day. Haha

Dress by Aunt Nelly
Make up and hijab style by Pipi Three Salon Banda Aceh
Hijab accessories by Andra Naliandra
Photo by Nurul Fajri (@Sinyaak)

11 comments:

  1. Cantik...! You can even become a designer, dearest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cantik ...dan selamat atas wisudanya ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nisaaa seger bener iniiih.. congrats ya nisaaa udah dobel degree nih ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw. Beautiful dress!!

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hohoho....
    thanks you sister for mention me as your personal photographer. hahahahhaha...
    kalau ada yang butuh fotografer untuk wisuda, pre-wedding, atau mau foto couple bisa langsung hubungi saya.
    *numpang promosi*

    ReplyDelete
  6. cantik! bajunya baguuss... <3
    congratulation for your graduation, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dress nya lucuk banget dear, congraduation yaaa \o/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing lovely blog :)

    xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really appreciate your comments. Like your inspiring blog <3

    Xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really appreciate your comments. Like your inspiring blog <3

    Xoxo
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank youuuu for dropping by ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...